Bookkeeper – Port Elizabeth
Salary: R15-20k depending on experience
- Matric; Bookkeeping Certificate advantageous
- Pastel; Microsoft Office etc experience
- MUST have experience in drafting annual financial statement according to international finance reporting standards
- 10+ Years’ experience SARS efiling, VAT returns, PAYE, UIF
- Own vehicle and able to work extended hours where necessary
- Knowledge of income tax, payroll taxes and VAT is a requirement.
- Candidate must be well presented and spoken.
Key Performance Areas:
- All month end procedures that are required
- Debtors capture and collections
- Creditors reconciliation to statements; Bank reconciliations
- Filing and keeping of records for financial year documents
- Administration of memberships to various industry associations
Please Forward: Microsoft Word CV (No PDF/Scanned Accepted); ID Copy; Recent/Last Payslip – firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-reply in 2 weeks indicates unsuccessful application.