Senior HR Manager – Automotive – Port Elizabeth
R950K Per Annum
Partner and provide aligned and compliant Human Resources support and services to all employees, managers and support departments to increase organisational effectiveness. Please note that the IR knowledge is very important as this division is extensively active with daily IR issues. The individual also needs to be very strong of character as the management team is very demanding – needs to have hair on their teeth.
• Grade 12 / Standard 10 Certificate; Degree in HR
• Non Negotiable – 5+ Years in an Automotive company in a HRM Role
• Advanced: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, SAP/CRM Systems
• 10+ Years Industrial Relations experience
• Minimum of 10 years managing HR for an organisation, 5+ years actively involved in HR admin related disciplines, 10 year exposure to business processes.
• Recruitment practices; BBBEE; Agencies, Staff Management, KPIs etc
• IR processes; Understanding of Bargaining Councils.
• Strong Management character (demanding national team)
• Own vehicle and unendorsed drivers license.
• Ability to travel to sites as required.
• Ability to work extended hours when required.
• Implement the Group HR strategy through communication and participation at the regional operational meetings.
• Implement and maintain projects to ensure expected service delivery to business, business centre and broader HR business.
• Provide business with the required information and reports to enable them to manage the business unit effectively.
• Ensure sound employee relations by guiding business in the use of best HR practices.
• Ensure and drive awareness of HRIS and Reports.
• Identify existing and potential problem areas and trends and guide and advise management to address them.
• Ensure that all legislative requirements and policies are implemented and adhered to within the business unit.
• Serve on/run committees/meetings within HR and Business structures.
• Ensure effective working relationships with external HR and support pillars.
• Control HR costs in accordance with budget to ensure effective utilization of funds.
• Manage and participate in daily HR activities and administration as per the required standard.
• Managing and executing on HR / Business related projects.
• Support and execute on the Strategic goals and projects of the Business within the HR team.
email@example.com REF: HRMPE
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, EE Candidates will take first preference
Find us on Facebook & Twitter to view new vacancies