Export Key Account Manager – Johannesburg South
Salary: R40K+ Negotiable
A rewarding and challenging career opportunity to develop and grow as a Key Account Manager, in either an Export or Domestic role, dealing with large national and international businesses.
Please forward Microsoft Word CV; Recent Payslip; ID Copy – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matric; B.Com Degree / Degree in Manufacturing, Finance, or Sales
- 3 years minimum sales experience in a business-to-business B2B role in an industrial or process industry.
- 3 years management experience in a manufacturing or shipping environment is essential for the export role.
- Account processing and debtors management knowledge and practical experience.
- Good negotiating skills and presentation skills.
- Previous experience in managing a small team of people
- The successful incumbent will be a self-starter, have very good organizational skills, be prepared to spend extended periods of time out of the country and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate, ideally with exposure and experience operating in a large corporate IT infrastructure.
- Driver’s License; Own Vehicle and ability to travel
- Meet sales figures as budgeted.
- Ensure that the customer’s requirements concerning quality, service and price are met.
- Create and maintain strong business relationships with customer, agents and producers worldwide and nationally.
- Adhere to internal policies and criteria while growing the customer base.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts on a monthly and annual basis.
- Manage allocated accounts to ensure reconciliations are completed to ensure debtors targets are met.
- Assess and understand market trends in order to help shape the long term strategy of the business. This will include acquiring and growing knowledge on international producers, capabilities & quality standards.
- Conduct Contract Reviews in cases of new customers or new products
- Provide product and other training to customers and internal personnel as required.
- Drive new marketing initiatives to promote new products as launched.
Find us on Facebook & Twitter
Please note should you not receive feedback within 2 weeks consider your application unsuccessful.