Engineering Stream Manager – Port Elizabeth
Salary: R950K+ Per Annum
Qualification / Experience / Skills:
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Degree in Industrial Engineering and/or Production Management or Business Management
- General Management training essential and includes Performance Management Processes
- Lean Manufacturing Principles essential
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar middle-senior position in a manufacturing/production environment advantageous
- Computer literacy essential, SAP, WMS, MS Office etc
- To encourage and support Performance Excellence and Ethical Practices.
- Demonstrate commitment to development by regular conscientious application of the performance review program.
- Recognise achievement by rewarding excellent performance by individuals or teams.
- Demonstrate commitment towards and communication of company and statutory EHS, Labour and tax rules and regulations.
- Demonstrate commitment to the code of ethics.
- Demonstrate commitment to process of continual improvement by conscientious application of the Production Management System
- Provide resources to support CIP initiatives and Lean Manufacturing
- Demonstrate commitment to EHS, and QA systems by conscientious and continual application and improvement
- To ensure customer needs are identified and satisfied
- Satisfy internal & external customers with delivery and quality requirements.
- Explore potential business opportunities.
- Manufacturing indices are in line with the business plan.
- Int and Ext PPM are in line with the business plan
- Incident rate trend consistent with corporate targets
- To eliminate past dues/arrears
- Delivery performance is in line with the business plan.
- Expenses and CAPEX are in line with the business plan.
- Technology is reviewed in line with business needs.
- Inventory levels (WIP & floor stock) are in line with the business plan.
- Productivity projects are on time, within budget and deliver planned results.
- Demonstrate focus on initiatives identified in the business strategy
- Have results by product line showing the successful evolution and the current state of:
– Labour Productivity
– Through put time
– Asset management
– Productivity improvement
– Maintenance costs
– Space utilisation
– Lean and 5S assessment
– Constraint Management
- Develop an organisation structure to obtain the most effective utilisation of personnel.
- Ensure adherence to the OHS Act and Company Quality procedures and policies.
- Control costs within budget parameters.
- Drives Results:
– Achieves sustainable results
– Challenges self and others
– Catalyst for change
– Takes action
- Relentless Pursuit of Excellence:
– Drives innovation
– Embraces Lean Principles
– Builds functional & Operational Excellence
- Global Perspective & Business Acumen:
– Customer focused
– Understands the business
– Makes sound objective decisions
– Communicates with Vision & Purpose
– Develops self and others
– Shows Integrity and Trust
– Promotes & Improves Health & Safety
- Working with Others:
– Impressive Communications
– Respects, Appreciates & Recognizes Others
– Relates to Others & Builds Strong Relationships
Please Forward Updated Microsoft Word CV; Recent/Last salary and copies of qualifications firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: ESMPE
Find us on Facebook & Twitter