Millwright – Johannesburg – Gauteng
Salary: R20-23k CTC Per Month
This position is ideally suitable for a self-motivated person who can work independently without supervision and who finds short – term response time environment challenging. Based in Johannesburg South.
- Grade 12 is essential with Minimum N3
- Relevant Millwright Trade Test
- The successful incumbent should have at least three years post apprenticeship experience gained in a manufacturing environment.
- In addition to the above, proven ability to perform optically under pressure and the ability to work well in a team is a requirement.
- Assist production in all aspects to maintain plant availability and achieve production yields.
- Assess breakdowns, repair and/or call relevant personnel.
- Perform maintenance activities and plant inspections as well as standby duties.
- Ensuring minimum downtime in the event of machine breakdowns.
- Alterations, modifications and installation of equipment.
- Knowledge of PLC, variable speed drives, AC & DC motors and HT & LT transformers would be advantageous.
- Usage of mechanical measuring equipment and electrical test equipment.
- Perform emergency procedures like switching of standby alternators and restoring of power. Maintenance on off take devices.
- Maintain housekeeping and safety standards.
REF:MWJHB – Please Forward: Microsoft Word CV; Last Payslip – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: As per our clients request, this position is an EE Appointment.
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion