BSc Electrical Engineer (In Training) – Johannesburg – Gauteng
Salary: R20K+ Car Allowances Benefits etc
- Grade 12
- BSc/ B Eng. – Electrical Engineering
- Valid Unendorsed Drivers License
- Leadership skills
- Creative & analytical thinking
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Process Engineering skills
- Project Management skills
- Continuous learning on Glass Science and Technology
- Reporting and presentation skills
- Experience in Electrical Environment will be advantageous
- Complete a thorough Plant orientated training program including completion of his/her GCC certificate within two years.
- Contribute to plant maintenance activities and will work closely with the Team Leaders in various areas. Oversee the design and implementation of new electrical equipment, including manufacturing procedures and quality control.
- Analyse equipment failures and contribute to root-cause analysis sessions.
- Contribute and provide technical support to world class manufacturing projects, continuous improvement projects and profit improvement projects.
- Technical report writing – Review and create technical documentation related to engineering activities and procedures.
- Reporting of unsafe work conditions to ensure compliance with the OHS Act and Regulations.
- Provide support to senior engineers.
REF: EETJH – firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion, please note should you not hear from us within two weeks, your application was unsuccessful for this position.