Quality Engineer – Port Elizabeth – Eastern Cape
R480K Per Annum
Maintain customer ratings, customer internet systems and electronic data and voice of the Customer. Process and customer audits, IMDS database and ensure legal compliance to SHE, within the standard processes of the company and this include TS 16949, ISO 14001 and 18001.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Qualification and/Or Experience
• A minimum requirement of 5 years experience.
• A National Higher diploma is a minimum requirement
• Production / Engineering experience in Automotive.
• Production Knowledge and experience essential
• Certificated knowledge of core tools.
• Compile list of all outstanding PPAP’s and add target dates.
• Report progress every weekly.
• NSF Audits
• Customer Audits.
• Internal Audits
• Report weekly
• Upload IMDS information for every new part,
• Include record in PPAP package.
• Conduct supplier audits, when required.
• Update databases.
• Maintain customer databases (eg Covisint score of 1000 plus points)
• Report score by week 3 of every month.
• Audits done to ISO/TS16949.
• Report monthly.
• Follow-up on corrective actions.
• Identify at least 1 Lean initiative per month.
• Manage Quality Inspectors.
• Motivate and coach.
• Update list of employees.
• Report monthly
• Complete all reports on time.
• Weekly PPAP report.
TS 16949, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001
• Comply with statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Maximum 1 minor finding, no major findings.
• To participate in the company initiatives.
• Support a profitable and sustainable business strategy.
• Support core values.
• Practice respect for people.
• Support Statistical techniques.
• Support Reporting Manager with ad hock duties
• Computer Literacy
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Must be able to construct and/or interpret data/charts and information
• Must be able to problem-solve and find solutions
• Must be performance driven and results orientated
• Have good presentation skills
• Must be decisive and take ownership
• Must be able to write reports if required
• Must have basic mathematical and numerical skills
• Must be a team player
• Overtime may be required in accordance with operational requirements.
• Honour contractual times.
www.complement.co.za – Ref: QEAPE Please Send: Microsoft Word CV; Recent/last Payslip & ID Copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful for this role.