Fundraiser – NPO – Port Elizabeth – Eastern Cape
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating and managing a sustainable and diverse fundraising portfolio.
- Maintaining relationships with current donors and sourcing new donors to grow the existing supporter base and create consistent income.
- Identifying and pursuing sustainable sources of income.
- Knowledge and experience of the fundraising environment.
- Ability to work against performance targets.
- Good project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- A strong command of English as a working language is essential, and a written and spoken capability in at least one other official South African language.
- Valid Code 8 drivers license.
- Working Hours: 25 hours per week
Ref: FAPLZ – Please Forward: Microsoft Word CV; ID Copy and Recent/Last Payslip salary firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note, should you not hear from us within 2 weeks consider your application unsuccessful