Operations Manager – Mthata
Salary: Market Related
Purpose of Position:
The Operations Manager role involves overseeing the production of goods and/or provision of services. Ensure the organisation is running as well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of the board of directors; the business and its customers.
Info Required: Microsoft Word CV; RFL ALL Employment History & Current; Recent/Last Payslip
- Matric; Related Degree – Operations/Engineering/Science/Technical/Management etc
- Minimum 8-10 Years’ experience in mid-senior management level
- Driver’s License; Own Vehicle
- Exposure in the Automotive/Manufacturing and Production sector highly advantageous
- Technically minded & diverse exposure to Operations management from finance-production
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Performance Management, Staffing, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Coaching, Developing Standards, Financial Planning and Strategy,
- Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management; Key Performance & Staff Management
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission — specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Regular meetings with Executive Director around fiscal planning.
- Financial Management; Organizational Effectiveness & Leadership
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function (HR, IT, Finance) as well as coordination and communication between functions.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team
- Risk Management
- Adhoc duties as requested
Please Note: Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful
Find Us on Social Media