Quality Engineer – Port Elizabeth – Eastern Cape
R480K Per Annum
Maintain customer ratings, customer internet systems and electronic data and voice of the Customer. Process and customer audits, IMDS database and ensure legal compliance to SHE, within the standard processes of the company and this include TS 16949, ISO 14001 and 18001.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Qualification and/Or Experience
• A minimum requirement of 5 years experience.
• A National Higher diploma is a minimum requirement
• Production / Engineering experience in Automotive.
• Production Knowledge and experience essential
• Certificated knowledge of core tools.
• Compile list of all outstanding PPAP’s and add target dates.
• Report progress every weekly.
• NSF Audits
• Customer Audits.
• Internal Audits
• Report weekly
• Upload IMDS information for every new part,
• Include record in PPAP package.
• Conduct supplier audits, when required.
• Update databases.
• Maintain customer databases (eg Covisint score of 1000 plus points)
• Report score by week 3 of every month.
• Audits done to ISO/TS16949.
• Report monthly.
• Follow-up on corrective actions.
• Identify at least 1 Lean initiative per month.
• Manage Quality Inspectors.
• Motivate and coach.
• Update list of employees.
• Report monthly
• Complete all reports on time.
• Weekly PPAP […]