Our other Vacancies
HSE Coordinator – Port Elizabeth – Eastern Cape
R25-35K Per Month
Maintain the company’s Environmental (ISO14001) and Health & Safety (18001) Management Systems. Conduct and close-out of internal EHS audits, coordinate external audits, ensure legal compliance to SHE requirements relevant to applicable laws and by-laws. Suitable candidates from the manufacturing industry will take preference.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Systems: Assist QSHER Manager with the maintenance of quality management systems, with particular emphasis on the periods leading up to 3rd party audits.
• To ensure customer needs are identified and satisfied
• Satisfy internal & external customers with delivery and EHS requirements.
• Explore potential business opportunities.
Environment, Health & Safety
• Critical Success Factors: Maintain Safety Score at greater than 95% and Incident Rate at less than 0.9 (monthly actual & 12 month consolidated).
• Disabling Injuries: Maintain & improve upon DI-free man-hour status (1st milestone 1 000 000 hours).
• Risk Management Audits: Maintain annual Risk Management Audit A-Rating, and improve upon individual section scores in audits.
• Ergonomics: Complete all 3 phases of ergonomic assessments as required (and […]