Please send: Updated MS Word CV; RFL ALL Employment History Incl Current; Current Salary P/M
Please Note: Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful
- Matric & Diploma (Accounting as a subject)/ BComm Degree
- Automate (All Modules), SAP Business One, Excel Advanced
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in motor industry.
- Candidate must have good interpersonal leadership and management skills.
- Need to have a financial degree, with automotive experience
- Drivers License and Own Vehicle
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following; other duties may be assigned.
- Full Bookkeeping function to Trail Balance,
- Full Branch Financial Function
- Management Account
- Fix Assets Control
- Expenses control,
- Full parts model function,
- Full service model function,
- Full Vehicle Model Function,
- Inventory Control,
- Preparing Financial Report (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Report),
- Budgeting full function,
- Financial management & Analysis Report preparation,
- Ensure Policies and Procedures are adhered to
Find Us on Social Media