Electrician – Durban – Kwazulu Natal South Africa
Salary: R23k CTC Per Month
Complement Recruitment is currently looking for a Trade Tested, Qualified Electrician for our client in the Manufacturing industry, based in the eThekwini, Pietermaritzburg, surrounding area.
Please forward: Microsoft Word CV, Trade Certificates, Last Payslip – email@example.com
- Inspects and checks equipment for proper operating condition, makes necessary adjustments, logs test readings, and maintains, repairs or replaces all essential equipment parts.
- Implementation of routine PM checks including vibration & temperature inspections of motors and ensuring logging or recording of all readings; includes preliminary assessment and reportage on as found conditions.
- Electrical sub station distribution system monitoring and trouble shooting.
- Maintenance/Trouble shooting of line equipments like VSD, various sensors and logical operation and controlling to ensure machine availability.
- Operate metalworking machines to fabricate housings, jigs, fittings, and fixtures.
- Repair & rework pneumatic & motorized control valve & systems to meet operational specifications
- Repair, rework, calibrate hydraulic & pneumatic assemblies & systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
- Per scheduled calibration of measuring system like weighing and dosing system, balances, temperature and pressure sensing devices. Calibration report logging and revised scheduling for the same system or equipment.
- Install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Perform preventative maintenance and calibration of equipment & systems, other & lubrication schedule of equipment, motors and systems.
- Maintain system history book and manual, records for used spares & tools, service record & log book of equipment’s.
- Prepare and Maintain History Records & checklist for Plant Equipment’s.
- Manage Learners / Apprentices on shift
- To keep the area as per 5s & safety precaution.
- Matric; Trade Test Certificate with N2 – N4
- Maintenance & Preventive maintenance of Plant
- All kind of work related to Electrical & process automation and Man Power Handling
- Maintain Proper Documentation
- Knowledge of inventory maintenance on the system
- 5 – 8 years working experience in electrical/technical field (including apprentice)
- Good interpersonal & Communication skill, Good Team player & Co-Ordination Skill
- Knowledge of Maintenance & Preventive maintenance work at Plant Level.
- Performs a variety of highly skilled maintenance work to maintain un-interruptible power supply distribution to machine, automation systems, variable speed drive for machine speed control, heating systems, etc. Repairs, control & replaces parts on machine equipment or equivalent.
- Installs, maintains, and repairs control equipment.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures
- Ability to work flexibly
- Experience in Bruckner line machine knowledge and understanding of customized logical drawing and control sequence.
The successful candidate must be able to work under pressure, have attention to detail, must be accurate, customer focused, and have a positive outlook, excellent team player, committed, hardworking and eager to learn.