C# .Net Web Developer – Johannesburg – Gauteng
Salary: Market Related, depending on experience
The C# .Net Web Developer will be involved with the development and support of major business applications. The successful applicant will have to use his/her skills and experience to find technical solutions to business problems. The person will strive to securely deliver accurate information via websites in way that is stable, functional and visually appealing. The .Net Web Developer will report to the Systems Manager.
Please Forward: Microsoft Word CV; Recent Payslip – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful
- Analyse business objectives & investigate options for solutions design (supported by the system team).
- Design, build, and maintain Web Interfaces, using authoring and scripting languages, content creation tools and management tools.
- Develop visually aesthetic and user-friendly pages in line with current web standards for desktop and mobile platforms
- Develop backend interfaces to access database information, with assistance from the SQL development team
- Produce lean and reusable code
- Review and test existing code to ensure that it is valid, sufficiently optimised, properly structured and meets industry standards
- Ensure web content is compatible with predefined browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Maintain good technical knowledge of applicable web technologies and programming practices
- Contribute to creating and running testing, maintenance and bug-resolution processes.
- Create and maintain documentation relating web development and maintenance
- Investigate and resolve reported technical issues
- Projects and Changes
- Liaise with project managers, team members, end-users and 3rd parties to meet project deliverables
- Deliver on tasks that contribute towards successful and timely project delivery
- Contribute to creating and updating of Project documentation
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Consistent high standard of personal presentation
- Expert communication skills, both verbal as well as written
- Good Microsoft Office usage skills
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Drivers License & Own Vehicle, position is based in Sandton
- 3 years’ experience working with Information Technology, focusing on C# ASP.NET MVC/MVVM – design, development and testing.
- Practical knowledge of Server Environments and IIS.
- Good knowledge of Information system terminologies, concepts, functions, policies, & procedures
- EF/LINQ, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Web Services or Web API experience
- LAS/SASS, WFC/SOAP, Dev Express and TFS experience would be advantageous but is not a requirement
- Relevant Certification, IT Diploma or Degree required
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with fellow colleagues, service providers and internal ICT team members
- Contribute to the creation of Systems policies, procedures and technical documentation
- Pro-actively identify threats that could impact IT services negatively and opportunities that could improve the uptime or value of IT services
- To plan and implement changes while adhering to change control procedures.
- Achieve a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill and knowledge in position-related areas; keeping abreast of current developments and trends in area of expertise.
- Log all work in the service desk system
Find Us on Social Media
Subscribe to Job Alerts – www.complement.co.za