Systems Database Developer – IT – Port Elizabeth
Salary: R15-30k CTC per month + Rewards Incentives
Complement Recruitment are looking for suitable candidates from the Information Technology sector for a permanent position based in Port Elizabeth. High performing / recent Graduates with a portfolio of evidence/completed projects or a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
The candidate must be highly motivated and proactive in terms of assisting clients, our team, partners and company as a whole. It is expected that within the initial period of the candidate being employed, they will:
- Familiarise themselves with processes and products/services
- Take full ownership of specific responsibilities assigned to them
- Advise on areas where they feel there can be improvement
- Complete initial assessments and exams required by the company
- Must be willing to travel and have their own vehicle with valid driver’s license.
- Matric, Drivers License & Own Vehicle
- Tertiary qualification / in house certificates advantageous
Knowledge of and experience with as much of the following as possible is required:
- Development – Web, Windows & Mobile Development
- C#/ VB.NET & Core
- NET, MVC, Web API & Core
- jQuery, AngularJS, Angular and React
- ORM (EF, EF Core, LLBLGen Pro etc.)
- Web Services (REST & SOAP)
- Databases – SQL Server 2008-2017; Database Design; Database Administration
- Applications – Windows Server 2008-2016; Internet Information Services (IIS);
- Visual Studio and TFS/VSTS
- Subversion or Git Source Control
Knowledge of and experience with any/all of the following would be an advantage, but is not required:
- Development – SharePoint 2007-2016 & Online; Dynamics CRM 2013-2016 & Online
- Workflow Development; K2 or Nintex
- Office 365 Development; Azure Development
- Related degree, diploma or relevant qualification.
- Related and up to date Microsoft certifications will be an advantage.
- Information Technology – Overall understanding of IT products and services.
- Results-Driven – This position will be about performance and results. We are looking for self-driven people who can make it happen for themselves and the company.
- Responsible – Candidates that cannot handle full responsibility or do not have the ability to multi-task under pressure need not apply.
- Personal Development – Able to ensure competence is attained and maintained. Keen to grow themselves through skills development and further education.
- Leadership – Ability to manage plus motivate themselves and other team members.
- Communication – Effective communication, both in written and verbal form.
- Innovation – Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to think out of the box.
- Analytical – Able to analyse client requirements and effectively deliver solutions for those requirements.
- Relationship Management – Able to develop and maintain ongoing relationships with other staff, third parties and clients.
- Accuracy – Able to write accurate and structured documentation.
- Administration and Compliance – Able to operate at all times to the standards and rules set out in the company’s standards and procedures.
Please forward your Updated Microsoft Word CV, including RFL ALL Employment history; Current & Expected Salary as well as a Recent Head and Shoulders Photograph of yourself – email@example.com
Please note only candidates who meet the minimum requirements above will be contacted, should you not hear from us within 3 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful. Requirements and criteria are based on our client’s request, we reserve the right not to make an appointment.