Facilities Procurement Coordinator | EThekwini – Durban
Salary – R18-22K CTC
Purpose of Position:
Responsible for the effective management and administration function in line with adherence to company policy. Candidates with a HR background and HR responsibilities will take preference, and experience dealing with administration, facilities, maintenance, PPE, procurement, contractors, outsourced parties, inventory, service providers and all reporting. Due to the nature of the role, a male candidate is preferred. He will required to collect visitors from airport (CEO) at late hours if and when required and should be available on call 24 hours.
Please Forward: Microsoft Word CV; RFL ALL Employment History & Current; Recent/Last Payslip
Please Note: Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful
- Matric; Relevant qualification
- Relevant generalist experience in Administration & Procurement as above & below (2-3 years).
- Code EB Driver’s License (Own transport is essential)
- Planning and Organising Skills
- Well spoken; well groomed, Attention to detail
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work independently
- Computer literate – MS Office Applications
- Be able to work irregular hours. The incumbent must be able to attend to site emergencies and be available on call 24 hours.
Responsible for effective management & administration following in line with adherence to company policy.
- Office Administration & Facilities management
- Company Vehicle and Transport Management.
- Employee Travel Management
- Employee Uniform (issue uniform as per policy)
- Company Cleaning Services Contracts & Horticulture services
- Arrange Guest House & Stay for other business visitors
- Company mobiles and phones spreadsheet/issue/reporting
- Manage Security and access controls
- Ensure Canteen Audits are conducted monthly & quarterly canteen committee meetings take place.
- All Minutes/Reports to be distributed
- Ensure good Housekeeping Services are maintained by service provider
- Repair and maintenance of Office equipment’s and furniture
- Prepare Contract Documents for various Services
- Liaising with external agencies and community
Ensure Service Provider Service Delivery & Cost Efficiency
- Coordinate regular meetings with canteen provider and ensure service delivery as per SLA
- Evaluate cleaning services contracts and ensure service delivery as per SLA
- Evaluate Horticulture services and ensure that Horticulture is maintained as per company requirements.
- Oversee security related issues and risk management.
- Ensure store room is kept in order in line with 5s principles
- Ensure accurate and updated reports on store room inventory
- Ensure accurate reporting as per company requirements on requested due dates
- Audit, control and submit MIS report by 09h00 on the first every month.
- Audit report on Guest house by 3rd of every month and report on maintenance conducted
- Submit reports on pantry items and crockery/cutlery
- Ensure all contractor files are updated with relevant documentation
- Ensure updated filling system for contractor invoices
Administration Of Functions & VIP Guests
- Co- ordination and administration of arrangements for visitors/VIP guests
Find Us on Social Media