Operations Manager | Medical Pharmaceutical | Johannesburg
Salary: R30-40K CTC
Please Submit: Updated MS Word CV ONLY; RFL ALL Employment History Incl Current; Current Salary P/M
Purpose of Position:
Complement Recruitment are recruiting for a Warehouse Operations Manager from the Medical and Pharmaceutical industry. Provides management support, Compliance management of all materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services; supervising staff. This is a permanent position based in Randburg, Johannesburg, Gauteng.
- Based in Randburg/close to, with 3 Years Medical, Pharmaceutical, Compliance Warehouse & Operations Management experience
- Knowledge Medical, Pharmaceutical, Compliance of distribution and storage purposes
- Matric; Related tertiary qualification advantageous
- Drivers License and OWN vehicle,
- WMS, SAP, Microsoft Office – EXCEL (advanced, excellent)
- Compliance, Cost Savings, Fleet Management, Staff Supervision
- Assertive in nature, but fair and firm, we are looking for a Manager to motivate and inspire the team
- Analyze and improve organizational processes, and work to improve quality, productivity and efficiency.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist with training when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Compliance in Medical Industry experience, Supervision, Developing Budgets, Safety Management, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Surveillance Skills, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Equipment Maintenance, Excellent Judgement
Find Us on Social Media
Subscribe to Job Alerts – www.complement.co.za
Please Note: Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. Should you not meet the minimum requirements or hear from us within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.