Business Analyst – Supply Chain | Johannesburg
Salary: Negotiable, including benefits
Complement Recruitment are recruiting for a Logistics industry client for a Business Analyst role in Johannesburg, Gauteng. The Ideal candidate will be required to design and re-engineer solutions related to warehousing and transportation whilst considering the financial, operational, system and resources impact. To analyse supply chain data in order to formulate customised solutions to the business and their customers.
- BCom Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Degree in Engineering (Industrial)
- Experience in Financial Modelling for Transportation and Warehousing related solutions
- An understanding of Supply Chain systems
- Presentation skills is essential
- 2 years Business Analysis & Business Optimization experience within the logistics service industry
- MS Visio & MS Projects skills; Proficiency in general MS Office Suite; Advanced MS Excel
- Understanding of Project Management tools & terms.
- Identify Business Improvement and Optimization opportunities that will result in improvement of process performance both internally and externally (clients).
- Analysis of Supply Chain related information to determine demand profile in relation to facilities, equipment, and systems, fleet and distributions network.
- Plan the efficient and effective flow and storage of goods, information and services from point of origin to destination in accordance with customer requirements.
- Cost Modelling for Warehousing and Transportation related solutions.
- Preliminary Facility layout and design in relation to optimized throughput and optimal storage
- Responsible for project documents, presentations and reports to present analysis findings.
- Liaise and coordinate with subject matter experts from other departments in order to obtain information to develop project solutions and cost models.
- Adhere to Corporate Governance as per commission declaration, inclusive of risk identification and mitigation
- Provide frequent status updates in relation to project deliverables
- Communicates actively throughout the project teams & the Projects & Business optimization teams
- The creation and mapping of SOP’s
- Involves the stakeholders in decision-making processes & provides regular information on progress
- Review of business process and system performance in assigned projects and find creative ways to enhance this performance or perform the functions in a different way
- Innovative solutions to ensure that functionality and business improvement is delivered on time according to best practices for his/her projects
- Design change in the business areas affected by the business analyst’s project optimizing the nature of the business areas business outputs
Find Us on Social Media
Subscribe to Job Alerts – www.complement.co.za
Please Note: Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. Should you not meet the minimum requirements or hear from us within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.