Purpose of Position:
Complement Recruitment are recruiting for an Admin Officer for a position based in Bedfordview, Johannesburg, Gauteng. Duties and functions include ensuring the proper flow of administrative procedures (RFQ, sourcing, quotation submissions, sales and purchase orders), and to support management by carrying out common office and administrative duties. At our clients request, EE Candidates will take preference for this position.
Administrative Finance Officer – Johannesburg – Gauteng
Salary: R 18-20k per month
- Matric, Tertiary qualification
- Own Reliable Transport – position is based in Bedfordview, Ekurhuleni
- Training as evidenced by possession of a certificate/diploma/degree by a recognised educational institution.
- Must have an accredited tertiary qualification in administration and/or finance
- Manages correspondence by answering and sending emails
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
- Efficiently manages requests for quotations, sales orders, purchase orders as well as data capturing
- Ensures quotations are sent out to customers within a maximum of 48 hours from receipt of RFQ.
- Negotiating competitive pricing from suppliers
- Sourcing products from the market; Researching product specifications
- Ordering stock for contracts, as well as ensuring stock levels are at optimum levels
- Sending status reports to customers; Strong working relationship with the warehouse department
- Experience in Government Tenders
- Performing all Debtors and creditors tasks; Preparing monthly admin reports for management
- Preparing weekly status reports for management
- Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed; Attends training workshops when requested
- Maintains a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to customers, and suppliers online, and via telephone.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have an affinity toward working with administrative and financial systems
- Professional attitude and appearance; Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail; Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Positive Customer service attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as being an effective team player
- Deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations
- Stress Management is essential; Good Decision making skills
- Excellent negotiation skills; Good knowledge of medical consumables
- Excellent attention to detail – little to no errors in documentation
- Good customer service feedback; High Task completion rates
Find Us On Social Media
Check out Our Site & Apply – www.complement.co.za
Please Note: Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. Should you not meet the minimum requirements or hear from us within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.