Purpose of Position:
Complement Recruitment are recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst – Supply Chain (Specialist in inventory eg Retail FMCG categories), focused on Finance and Supply Chain acting as a Business Partner, particularly in managing distribution, and third party logistics based in Johannesburg Gauteng, this is a permanent position. The ideal candidate will oversee all Supply Chain related activities to ensure effective forecasting of inventory based on a defined company forecast process.
The analyst business partner will be responsible for the end-to-end import of inventory processes to ensure the pipeline of inventory forecasted is received and available to support the operations. They will also be responsible for managing our 3PL (Third Party Logistics) provider to maintain best in class performance. In addition, will be required to analyse and report on all key activities of finance, planning, warehousing, distribution, and portfolio management. Market Related salary depending on industry experience and skillset. Salary: Market Related
- Matric, B Comm Finance or Supply Chain Management Degree (non-negotiable)
- 7+ years’ experience in FMCG or Retail (non-negotiable)
- MS Excel Advanced (vlook-up, pivots, sum if’s, variance analysis, moderate modelling – forecasting templates) (non-negotiable); MS PowerPoint and MS Word (moderate)
- Excellent analytical, numerical, negotiation, and management skills.
- Tech savvy, high learning index
- Process improvement capabilities
- Broad knowledge Logistics, entire supply chain function (retail, food and beverage industries preferred)
- Knowledge of MS Office, SAP, JD Edwards ERP system
- Must be able to successfully lead multiple projects and manage deadlines as well as handle ambiguity.
- Quick learner, intellectual capacity with a high degree of common sense, resourcefulness, and flexibility.
- Own transport
- Responsible for inventory forecasting and inventory pipeline management process, including back order management
- Close coordination with Sales and Marketing in respect of inventory forecasting.
- Coordinating with Custom House Agent (CHA) for custom clearance of Air or Sea shipment, including the early warning of shipment to 3PL and import control reporting.
- Responsible for resolving day-to-day supply chain queries and OTIF management
- Responsible for accuracy of the inventory ledger and all resultant reports
- Performance management of the 3PL (Third Party Logistics) team to ensure warehousing, inventory management & distribution performance standards are met.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy between warehousing and local ERP system.
- Monitor Sales Return & coordinate between Dealer & 3PL (Third Party Logistics) for Pick Up
- Acts as an active member as part of the Global supply chain team representing South Africa.
- Supports the Head of Finance and Business Support as directed.
- Strong business acumen – finance oriented
- One company mindset – Strong belief in alignment with Company Vision, Mission and values
- Demonstrates the organisations Leadership Capabilities – tactful and team motivator
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate/collaborate convincingly
- Ability to establish immediate credibility and relationships at all levels, inside and outside the organization.
- Team player with a strong “customer/service” orientation.
- Comfortable in a “hands on” environment.
Find Us On Social Media
Check out Our Site & Apply – https://complement.co.za/jobs
Apply Directly on our Contact Form – Attach your Microsoft Word CV, and complete all the required information – Candidate Contact | Complement Recruitment
Please Note: Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. Should you not meet the minimum requirements or hear from us within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.