Complement Recruitment are recruiting for a Qualified Electrical Instrumentation Graduate Technician, based in eThekwini, Durban. This is a 2 year contract for a graduate programme. Position is available immediately, own transport required for weekend and night shifts. Salary: R9000.00 per month.
Purpose of Position:
Complement Recruitment are actively recruiting for a recently Qualified Electrical and Instrumentation Technician, Intern Graduate for a two-year graduate programme. This position is ideally suited to those residing in Pinetown, Pietermaritzburg, Chatsworth and surrounds. Own transport is required as the position consists of shift work.
- Matric; National Diploma Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering
- Trade Test advantageous
- Must be willing to work shifts and have your own transport
- Previous experience would be advantageous, no more than 2 years
- Inspect & check equipment for proper working condition, make necessary adjustments, log test readings
- Implementation of routine PM checks including vibration & temperature inspections of motors
- Monitoring of electrical substation & troubleshooting
- Maintenance /troubleshooting of line equipment like VSD, sensors and logical operation & controlling
- Repair and rework pneumatic and motorized control valve and systems to meet operational specifications
- Perform preventative maintenance
Find Us On Social Media
Check out Our Site & Apply – www.complement.co.za
Please Note: Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. Should you not meet the minimum requirements or hear from us within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.