Purpose of Position:
Learning and development opportunity in the HR & Admin Department: Development programme in the full range of administrative services within the HR & Admin Department. This includes administration of Facilities Management, Company events, Company Transport, Recruitment and Reporting etc. This position is based in Cato Ridge, Durban
HR & Facilities Administrator Graduate Programme – Durban
Salary: R10k per month
12 Month Contract
Location: Cato Ridge
- Matric; Relevant HR Degree/Diploma
- Computer Literacy – MS Office Applications – Advanced Excel
- Position is based in Cato Ridge
- Code EB Driver’s License (Own transport is essential)
- Be able to work irregular hours. The incumbent must be able to attend to site emergencies and be available on call
- Experience in Administration (1-2 years experience advantageous)
- Suitable for a male candidate due to the nature of the facility, fleet, logistics etc experience.
- Month end, daily and weekly reporting (1-2 years experience advantageous)
- Adhering to timelines in pressuring environment
- Office Administration & Facilities management (Security, Cleaning, Horticulture, Canteen, Stationery) Review and audit SLA, policies/procedure.
- Ensure invoices are processed timeously
- Manage company Vehicle and Transport Management.
- Manage local and foreign travel as per company travel policy
- Issue employee uniforms in line with policy.
- Manage Expat’s Guest House & Stay for other business visitors. Co-ordinate VISA’s as requested by visitors and employees
- Inspect guest house monthly and submit status report to Management
- Manage company phones and mobiles in line with policy
- Repair and maintenance of Office equipment’s and furniture. Complete CAPEX applications
- Liaising with external agencies and community
- Administration regarding CSR
- Oversee Full and Final process (damage inspection reports, mobile/notebook)
- Support with TQM activities and reporting
- Ensure accurate Reporting within required timelines: MIS, Events, Store Room Inventory and Red Book Report
- Implement and co-ordinate site event calendar
- Co- ordination and administration of arrangements for visitors/VIP guests
- Ensure store room is kept in order as per 5s principles
Find Us On Social Media
Subscribe to Job Alerts – www.complement.co.za
Please Note: Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. Should you not meet the minimum requirements or hear from us within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.