Purpose of Position:
Complement Recruitment are recruiting for a Junior Java Developer to be based in Centurion, Gauteng. This is a permanent position, remote or working from the office options. We are looking for a developer who is eager to learn, passionate about the IT & Coding industry and client satisfaction. Working in a small collaborative project team, creative out the box thinker, enjoys shared brainstorming and problem solving sessions. Salary: R25k Negotiable depending on experience
- Matric; Diploma/Certificate in IT, Programming; Coding; Java
- 1-3 Years experience in a developer or programmer role
- Able to work remotely when need be and with little supervision, and within a team
- Willingness to adopt to specific best practices regarding the different technologies as well as eagerness to improve and expand your development skillset.
- Exposure to developing unit tests and test-driven development practices will help with our preferred development routine.
- Agile development practices such as SCRUM etc. will also help with development routines
Requirements & Skills:
- Modern C++ with win32 knowledge
- Java with Spring Boot/JPA pertaining to web services
- Python for Scripts and plugins.
- MySQL/MariaDB and Postgres for data management.
- C# Skills will help with Java
- C++ is probably the most difficult to adopt to if no previous experience
- GraphQL as API framework is fairly straight forward but a bit of a mind shift from Rest.
- Relational database knowledge such as SQL Server makes the transition to our preferred database engines.
- Team Player, Strong work ethics
- Accuracy, Attention to detail
- Organized, Proactive
- Flexible, Excellent Communication Skills
- Effectiveness, Timely
- Reliable, Ethical
Find Us On Social Media
Check out Our Site & Apply – https://complement.co.za/jobs
Apply Directly on our Contact Form – Attach your Microsoft Word CV, and complete all the required information – Candidate Contact | Complement Recruitment
Please Note: Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. Should you not meet the minimum requirements or hear from us within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.