Complement Recruitment are recruiting for a Orthopaedic Sales Associate from the Medical and Healthcare sector based in Mpumalanga, servicing the Witbank and Nelspruit area, reporting into the Business Unit Territory Manager. Salary: R23 000.00 Per Month
Purpose of Position:
The role forms an integral part of the customer experience and you will be expected to deliver high impact interactions with all customers, delivering the holistic and dynamic service offering of the company. This includes attending orthopaedic trauma and arthroplasty theatre cases and assist in delivering training sessions on products. Training will be provided. This is a permanent position.
- Matric, Related Tertiary Education (CRICE Certified, Scrub Nurse advantageous)
- 3 Years’ experience in the Medical and Healthcare industry and customer facing sales role
- Junior Orthopaedic Sales Associates looking for career growth welcome to apply
- Valid driver’s license, Own reliable vehicle essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Orthopaedic Sales Associate servicing the Witbank and Nelspruit area
- Salary: R23,000.00 – Broken up R15,000.00 Basic, R7,000.00 Car allowance and R1,000.00 telephone allowance
- As per our clients request, EE Candidates will take preference for this role
- All training will be provided
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the good marketing practice and other local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Candidate must be able to drive long distance, mileage, stand for long interval periods and be able to lift instruments sets around as required
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30kg
In theatre technical assistance to theatre staff and surgeons, which includes, but is not limited the following:
- Accurate booking of loan sets from the logistical team within achievable loan set turnaround times
- Scrubbing for theatre cases and abiding to hospital theatre protocol
- Cleaning and packing of loan sets
- Faulty instruments reporting to the logistical team within protocol time lines
- Submit accurate recording of usages to finance
- Assisting with training and education
- Assisting the finance department with invoices
- Travel within Mpumalanga and to head office when required
- After hours work when required
- Administration duties to be completed in line with company protocols and as per communication from your line manager
- Cell phone availability within working hours and after hours according to the call roster
- Swift response and availability on WhatsApp group platforms
- Ensure that effective two-way communication with management takes place on a regular basis
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Product knowledge is critical to this role and you will be required to complete all training modules at a pass rate of 85%. Self-study and continues improvement of technical skills are required.
- Collaborate with peers to optimise core business and positive sales culture by inculcating a “can do” team spirit
- Leverage on colleagues to ensure all products are promoted
- Assist the team’s financial expectations by achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual unit sales target.
- Reliable transport vehicle and regular service intervals will be required
Find Us On Social Media
Check out Our Site & Apply – www.complement.co.za
Please Note: Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. Should you not meet the minimum requirements or hear from us within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.