Complement Recruitment are recruiting for a Production Administrator for a Manufacturing company within the Gqeberha area. This is a permanent position, inclusive of benefits. Candidates must have experience in a production manufacturing environment and be able to start immediately. Salary: R10-15k + Benefits
Purpose of Position:
To ensure adequate and accurate capturing of production data and generation reports timeously to meet the needs of works management. To assist the Line Manager with the planning and controlling of activities within the plant in order to meet set targets. To comply with internal standards set by management and complying with set policies and procedures. Driving the right culture in ensuring that employees are well catered for
- Grade 12; Costing, Operations or Accounting/Finance Qualification
- Able to start Immediately
- Computer literate – Knowledge of MS Office and SAGE.
- 2 Years working experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Communication skills, ability to communicate well with subordinates and co-workers
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly systematic, organised and accurate record keeping
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Distribution of Production Planning information. To plan daily activities to meet set deadlines.
- Accurate and timely input of all factory related data onto Sage and other related reports,
- Actively managing the daily stats and ensuring consistency and data integrity.
- Maintaining set internal controls regarding stock, process and purchases.
- Accurate and timely input of all required information on the system.
- Creating or receiving orders and requisitions into the system, ordering the above, raw materials etc.
- Compilation of reports for production and performance programs, Track and Report KPI trends and update reports needed for benchmarking processes for the plant.
- Updating of the visual management system for communication purposes.
- Coordination of stock taking processes and record keeping
- Administer and manage the training needs analysis system with regard to hours (capturing and reporting), leave and sick leave etc that are completed on ESS and forward to HR and printing and distribution of payslips.
- Develop and maintain reporting of key management information relevant to the branch.
- Also ensuring data integrity and timely communication to relevant stakeholders.
- Record keeping of plant expenditure, ensuring that spending is within Budgeted levels across all KPIs.
- The role also has input in the annual budget process relating to the branch.
- In addition to the above it may be necessary to carry out tasks not stipulated here but that have been allocated to you by your Line Manager
Find Us On Social Media
Check out Our Site & Apply – www.complement.co.za
Please Note: Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. Should you not meet the minimum requirements or hear from us within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.