Purpose of Position:
Complement Recruitment are recruiting for a Senior Architectural Technologist based in Port Elizabeth (Gqeberha). This is a permanent position; salary is negotiable depending on experience and skillset. The successful candidate will be part of a team that works on a variety of projects in a well-established and supportive architecture firm.
- Matric, BTech Diploma or Degree in Architecture, Architectural Technology
- Own Transport, able to travel to site
- Experience with Autodesk Revit software preferred, AutoCAD
- Minimum 5 Years strong previous experience as an architectural technologist
- Excellent knowledge of building envelope and building construction techniques
- Able to work in a team as well as collaborating with others on project challenges, self-motivated, and takes initiative on how to “make it work” and able to work under pressure, meet deadlines
- High Attention to detail and strong work ethic while managing multiple projects at once
- Located in the Port Elizabeth, Gqeberha area
- Assisting with creation of design and construction documents for all project phases
- Use of your superior knowledge of building science and construction techniques to come up with innovative solutions to potential design issues
- Work with the project team to deliver project documentation requirements
- Creation of presentation graphics and drawings
- 8 years experience creating construction drawings and 3D models using Revit in a variety of project types including mixed-use residential, institutional, parastatal, commercial, warehousing and healthcare projects.
- Proven experience overseeing construction administration.
Find Us On Social Media
Check out Our Site & Apply – www.complement.co.za
Please Note: Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. Should you not meet the minimum requirements or hear from us within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.