Complement Recruitment are recruiting for a Senior Software Developer, C#, .NET & .NET Core. Permanent position based in Elandsfontein, Ekurhuleni, Gauteng, South Africa, open to South African Citizens only. The ideal candidate must have a Minimum 6 years’ experience working in C#, .NET & .NET Core as well as Full proficiency in both front end and back-end development. Salary: R50-80K CTC Per Month depending on experience
Purpose of Position:
Our client is searching for their newest member to their software team. A dynamic, energetic individual to fill the above position. The successful candidate will be based at Elandsfontein and will report to the executive Information Officer. The opportunity to work from home will be considered on individual and/or project basis. The candidate should work well in coordination with cross-functional team members to design, develop, and maintain bespoke solutions. The candidate must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects as we are currently migrating our legacy systems across to more current technology.
- Matric; A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent type diploma) in computer programming, computer science, or information technology.
- C#, .NET & .NET Core. will be beneficial).
- Advanced Proficiency in Web APIs, Queues and File Processing.
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server & SQL queries/stored procedures.
- Good communication skills.
- Good analytical, software design and problem-solving skills
- South African Citizen, own transport
- Salary dependent on experience
- Research, design, implement and maintain software programs and services.
- Create and maintain SQL Server database tables, functions and Stored Procedures.
- Implementation of Unit testing for new software modules and services.
- Determining operational practicality, identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Working closely with other developers as well as business.
- Assists in enforcement of development deadlines and schedules.
- Prioritize multiple tasks effectively
Find Us On Social Media
Check out Our Site & Apply – www.complement.co.za
Please Note: Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. Should you not meet the minimum requirements or hear from us within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.