Purpose of Position:
Complement Recruitment are recruiting for a Site Manager with experience in Managing Projects within the Construction, Steel Fabrication (Structural, Mechanical) industry Projects in Zimbabwe. Salary Package: Negotiable depending on experience. 12 Month Project in Bulawayo, commencing August 2021.
- Tertiary Qualification – Diploma, Degree, BSC – Engineering, Civil, Mechanical
- OHS, Hazardous Goods, Operating Heights, Cranes etc Certifications
- Willing & Able to work in Zimbabwe for the contract duration – Valid Passport
- To be discussed with successful applicants: Prior Covid, Malaria etc testing, salary, allowances & project scope
- 3- 5 years experience in a similar role
- Strong planning, organizing & monitoring abilities & an efficient time manager
- Oversee the construction sites and assist with the coordination and logistics of the build.
- Prepare cost estimates, budgets, and work timetables
- Interpret and explain contracts and technical information to other professionals
- Report work progress and budget matters to clients
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and other construction specialists
- Select, schedule, and coordinate subcontractor activities
- Respond to work delays, emergencies, and other problems
- Comply with legal requirements, building and safety codes, and other regulations
Find Us On Social Media
Check out Our Site & Apply – www.complement.co.za
Please Note: Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. Should you not meet the minimum requirements or hear from us within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.