Purpose of Position:
Complement Recruitment are recruiting for a BCom Supply Chain Graduate, fresh out of university, with a Degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management for a 2 Year Graduate Programme, 24 month Contract post based in Cato Ridge. The successful candidate will obtain training and development in the Logistics / Warehouse, Production, Planning and Scheduling process within a fmcg manufacturing environment, while obtaining skills in applying the TQM problem solving methodology. If you are interested in obtaining working experience within the FMCG Manufacturing environment, this is the opportunity for you. Applicants must be able to travel to and from Cato Ridge and to start soonest. Salary: R9000.00 per month
Check out our site to apply directly – www.complement.co.za/jobs
- Matric; BCom Degree in Supply Chain
- Own reliable transport to and from Cato Ridge, eThekwini, Durban
- Candidates must be willing to work weekends and overtime and have reliable transport to and from Cato Ridge
- Collaborate with procurement and finance to manage incoming deliveries to the warehouse and factory by verifying and signing for shipments, received items, and processing any returns
- Comparing purchase orders with invoices and packaging lists.
- Inspecting deliveries to ensure they match order and invoice criteria.
- Receiving and signing for deliveries.
- Processing returns for incorrect or unsatisfactory items.
- Organizing and storing received items in appropriate areas.
- Updating inventory with received items.
- Communicating with vendors regarding delays or problems.
- Maintaining records of orders, delivery details, etc.
- Must however have a good attitude, eager to learn; Adhoc, general as requested on the job
Find Us On Social Media
Check out Our Site & Apply – www.complement.co.za
Please Note: Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. Should you not meet the minimum requirements or hear from us within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Graduate Programmes enable you to a good level of support when starting your career. Companies offer Training and development opportunities, A mentor to talk through any problems, The opportunity to study further for a professional qualification. The biggest advantage is the chance to rotate through different departments and gain experience of different functions, showing you your strengths, and interests, as well as possible areas of development and where you may want to take your career into the future.