AVAILABLE JOBS IN:
Permanent & Fixed Term Contract Positions in South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa
How Do I Apply?
2 Options as explained below - Register OR Quick Apply
How to Register and Create a Talent Profile
When Liking and Shortlisting Jobs, the System will ask you to “Please Login In As A Candidate” To Apply by Default. You can do this, step by step as instructed below or by clicking “Download Guide” to save the step-by-step registration tutorial file. The quicker option, click the “Send CV” button above.
Step By Step Guide:
- Click on the “Register” button or Icon on the Top Right Menu bar of each page of our Website. Complete the fields and Sign-in with your email address. Login is for your second & future visits on the system.
- The Dashboard will then open up showing your recent Applications, Shortlisted Jobs by default.
- View the “Menu” bar on the Left hand side panel, and click on “Profile”.
- Fill in all the fields, and at the bottom of the page, in the “Candidate Tags” section, enter keywords that we can use for ATS (Applicant Tracking System) (eg. Developer; Java; Health and Safety; Engineering; Manufacturing; Finance etc). Then Click “Save Profile” – This is your basic information, we are almost done.
- The last step, Click on “My Resume” on the menu bar, just beneath the Profile tab, here you will Upload Your Updated Microsoft Word CV, complete the sections, experience etc, and again, “Save Resume”.
Your Profile is now Complete!
On your next visit to the Talent Dashboard, you will just use the Login with the email address and password used to register. You can Apply for advertised jobs, shortlist, update, amend or delete your information as you see fit. Sign up for job alerts, according to your Industry; Category and Location and select the frequency of emails you wish to receive.
Should you not attach your CV, or complete the required information, Incomplete Profiles will be automatically removed by the system.
Register your CV with Complement Recruitment for Future Vacancies
Upload your Microsoft Word CV Only and Tell us About Yourself
All Other File Formats (JPEG, Faxed, Scanned) Will Be Discarded
Leading organisations across South Africa and the globe want to streamline their recruitment processes to make it more efficient for the hiring and onboarding process. This transformation results in a ready to adapt culture, for all parties, including the recruiter, line managers and the company. Ultimately creating a cohesive strategy, and in due course, the right placement and the right fit.
Read Articles related to these topics
The Future of Recruitment, AI (Artificial Intelligence) in the workplace as well as How Your Social Media can Affect an Employers Decision.